Kitchen Remodeling Designs
- Old World
Kitchen Remodeling is a complex job, from planning to completing the job. Residents all around the impacted area of Los Angeles are in need of a partner like KR Tile &Stone.
Inside the Kitchen
It all begins with the needs of the client. For example, you have to consider thinking about how much space you’re going to need and for how many people. We can help you take on the project with ideas and recommendations.
The major key is researching ahead of time and planning. Have a collection of photos, make sure to talk things over with your spouse, and set a budget.
- Kitchen Layout and Design: Once the project has begun the next step is making sure you choose a design best for you.
The KR Tile & Stone team will take care of all the measurements, floor plans, and cabinet sizes. They will also make sure to decide where all the materials will go and give the client an estimate for the costs of the project.
- Final Remodeling Selection: Depending on the area or on your style and needs, you will need to make a decision on the countertops, appliances, cabinetry, and much more. It should be a final decision that you stand by and support.
- The Development: Once the floor plans are finalized the permits are then submitted for approval.
- Construction: After the permits are granted you can finally start to remodel your kitchen. You can either decide to stay inside your home during the construction or move out until the construction is completed.
Choosing the Best Tile
- Backsplashes & Walls: To acquire a modern looking kitchen choose a glass or mosaic tile design. For a neutral look you should think about choosing a white stone or also a stone-like porcelain.
- Ceramic Tiles: They are durable and can take on heat very well! Heat from pots and pans stand no chance against porcelain tiles.
- Porcelain Tiles: Provides you with protection from chips and also moisture. It is compared to natural stone but is cheaper in price. Porcelain tiles are actually popular in households with big families due to the fact that it is very to clean and is invulnerable to stains.
After you have chosen the tile that best fits your needs, you can give KR Tile & Stone a call in order to get your wishes and turn them into a reality.
Remodel Your Kitchen Countertop
- Clear the kitchen and make sure to prep the area for a makeover.
- You must remove the countertops and backsplash. (A pry bar can be used to remove the backsplash)
- Place the countertops dry to see how it will fit, done before actually installing them.
- Join pieces together with pre-cut biscuit slots.
Whether a natural disaster caused the need to remodel your kitchen or if it was just to upgrade the appearance of your kitchen, remember that our team here at KR Tile & Stone can help you get your money’s worth.